about the photo above

sunrise, new mexico

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

mission accomplished

i don't have any good words to describe what happened last night. for the first time in a long time, i am excited in the direction we as a country are headed. this is just the first step in that direction, but it feels real good. i said before how good it was to see all the folks voting in my neighborhood, but it was even better to find out they were doing it all over, from the city to the country, people were making their voice heard and that is awesome! mr. obama it is your ship, steer it well!

1 comment:

The Worm said...

That's President Obama to you...I am excited as well. Pretty sure I'm the only one in the office...guess I don't make enough money yet to be a Republican. Maybe I can turn this into a raise for me!