about the photo above

sunrise, new mexico

Monday, April 6, 2009

old skate

currently working on getting everything i have organized and backed up. kinda fun because it forces me to look at everything and make some decisions. looking through old photos always makes me sentimental. even if they weren't the best of times, I seem to only remember what was good and what was fun. old skate photos remind me of my summers running the wv skate camp. tons of fun, kids were usually pretty good, parents were usually pains in the ass, but the best part and hardest part was dealing with all the coaches. not always the most reliable of folks, but when all was said and done, they were awesome. always enjoyed heading out with them in the few moments of off/down time and shooting photos.





No comments: